* 1 pound ground chicken
* 2/3 cup corn-bread crumbs or bread crumbs
* 1 egg
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 1 small onion, grated and drained
* 1/2 teaspoon paprika (optional)
* 1 teaspoon kosher salt
* 2 tablespoons applesauce
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 cup barbecue sauce (we like Trader Joe’s)
1. Combine the first 8 ingredients. Form the mixture into 1-inch balls.
2. Place the oil in a wide frying pan. Add the meatballs and brown them on all sides until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Add the barbecue sauce. Cook until it reduces and sticks to the meatballs, about 1 minute. Serve.
Tip: When making meatballs, keep a bowl of water nearby to dunk your hands in, so the mixture doesn’t stick to your hands.
Dallas Texas Wedding Caterers offer their services for special events including Weddings and Ring Ceremonies.
Dallas Texas BBQ Catering also provides perfect BBQ food, reasonably priced and presented in the authentic Texan style.
Call: 972-741-8864 to discuss your Dallas Texas BBQ catering needs